– Business Innovation Stream (Purchase of existing or establish of a new business)
– Investor (Invest AU$ 1.5 million in government bonds)
– Significant Investor (Invest AU$ 5 million in a diversified portfolio)
– Premium Investor (Invest AU$ 15 million)
– Entrepreneur (Innovation based business)
Subclass 132 (Business Talent)
– Prepare and follow a viable business plan.
Subclass 405 (Investor Retirement visa
– Invest AU$ 750,000 in government bonds (AU$ 500,000 in regional Australia).
Business visas require sponsorship and support from state and territories governments.
VIP Immigration is experienced in assisting business visa clients particularly in business, investment and significant investment categories. We can cater for the whole process from introductory visit to citizenship application.
What VIP Immigration can do:
– Consult on individual eligibility for business and investment migration to Australia
– State and territories sponsorship applications
– Visa application (provisional and permanent)
– Visa extensions and renewals
– Guidance and assistance in obtaining evidence required to prove value and ownership of assets and sources of funds
– Help in business and investment planning
– Business and financial data research
– Negotiations with potential business partners, government, financial and investment institutions
– Working with solicitors involved in acquisitions and contracts drafting and exchange
– Records keeping
239 Magill Road,
Maylands SA 5069 Australia
From overseas call:
+61 8 8333 36 23
Ask Any Question
VIP Immigration works as your consultant, not a middle person. We negotiate and acts in your best interests and does not receive commissions from third parties.
Australian visa and migration VIP services making getting there so much easier!